It’s small, it’s intelligent and performance will exceed your expectations.
The nEXT85 turbomolecular pump is the latest addition to the Edwards product portfolio, and set to be a real winner across the R&D, High Energy Physics and Analytical Instrument sectors.
Small and Powerful
nEXT85 pump builds upon the success of the highly successful EXT75DX to deliver a pump with significantly improved performance, in a reduced footprint. In addition to enhanced performance the nEXT85 benefits from the same service and operational functionality as the larger nEXT, including field serviceability and in-built intelligence, for a truly class leading product.
The pump has been totally re-designed to optimize performance and achieve both greater speeds and higher compressions, while maintaining increased levels of reliability in a small package.
• Class leading performance in a reduced footprint
• Enhanced customer choice with standard and compression focused variants
• Increased operating envelope maximised by Edwards’ patented direct impeller temperature measurement technology
• Additional flexibility from customised interstage and backing port position selection
• 4 year service with full end-user field serviceability
• CMSD enabled low vibration levels
• Intelligent pumps with included micro USB port and Edwards nST software allowing pump monitoring, control and configuration
• Full suite of tailored accessories
A compact turbo controller with a large clear graphical display, an intuitive user interface and serial communications providing full remote control and data logging functions via a new Windows™ based PC program. The controller automatically recognizes and supports one 24 V turbomolecular pump from the nEXT range. Cooling and vent valve support is provided directly from the controller. Mains backing pumps (up to nXDS20i/RV12) may be controlled via an optional relay box. 2 different power variants are available, 100W or 200W which determines the ramp speed of the turbo pump. In addition 200W models have the ability to power a 24Vdc backing pump such as our XDD1 or nXDS through a 15-way D. Turbo and instrument models add the ability to control up to 3 of our range of Active gauges (excluding IGC & Barocels).