It is our experience in lab environments that systematic work flows and a clear understanding of how to prepare materials for all aspects of characterization is critical to the success of a core support preparation lab. Whether you are creating a new lab or upgrading an existing one, the Rave design and engineering team can work closely with your team, ensuring that the vision and overall outcome is achieved.
As your single point of contact we can guide you on equipment selection , safety and compliance and handle all purchases for the entire lab. As a single source this eliminates the need to work with multiple vendors.
Whether you are designing a new lab or upgrading an existing one, our resident architect can work closely with your team of architects and safety team. The end result is your team of researchers and engineers walk into an environment that is turn key and fully operational on day one. Our areas of consultation are as follows but not limited to:
- Comprehensive Lab Equipment Selection
- Design Consultation
- Safety and Compliance
- Engineering and Facilities Guidance
- Sample Preparation Equipment Selection
- Material Science Sample Preparation Workflows
- Life Science Sample Preparation Workflows
- Comprehensive Support Consultation
- On Board Training and Consultation of Existing and New Researchers